On August 11th, at 7 pm, EST, SBAF is pleased to offer our first ever Webinar on DFARs Business Systems. On September 21, 2009, the Commission on Wartime Contracting (CWC) issued a special report on contractor business systems. The DFARS Business Systems Rule, require contractors to self-certify compliance and also to obtain independent CPA audits relative to the contractor compliance with three of six DFARS business systems.
The six business systems include the following
- Accounting (252.242-7006)
- Estimating (252.215-7002)
- Material Management & Accounting System (MMAS) (252-242-7004)
- Earned Value Management (EVM) (252.234-7002)
- Purchasing (252.244-7001)
- Property (252.245-7003)
SBAF will be reviewing each of these requirements for government contractors, how to establish best practice and solutions for being in compliance.